Friday, April 15, 2005

Elle Macpherson: topless paparazzi pics

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usIn these fairly recent pics Elle Macpherson is sunbathing topless with her family. It's not like we haven't seen Elle topless before, after all she once said: "I come from a country where you don't wear clothes most of the year. Nudity is the most natural state. I was born nude and I hope to be buried nude." But she is one of my favorite models and I kinda felt obliged to make this post, and once again point out how great she looks at the age of 41.

More pics from the same set at Drunken Stepfather.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Older pics, same theme:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home