Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Cindy Crawford: topless paparazzi pics

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Since I posted Topless beach some time ago, I figured I might as well go ahead and post some topless beach pics of my all time favorite model Cindy Crawford. To keep up with the theme I only include real life pics, even though I'm not a big fan of paparazzi shots, first of all because of poor picture quality, and because, quite honestly, I'm somewhat opposed by the whole concept itself.
Anyway, these pics were taken some time back in the 90s, but neither exact date, nor location are known to me.


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home