Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Cindy Crawford

in: Models
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
"I don't mind if someone thinks a picture of me decorates their wall nicely. It's weird when you think what people might be doing to it. But if just the way I look can make someone feel good, that's a pretty easy way for me to bring them some pleasure. I just don't want to hear about graphics details, you know."
Cindy Crawford, Apr '93

Info/news/rumours:
* Cindy won't pose for Playboy again
* Cindy Crawford: Paris 1984
* Cindy + Christy = ?
* Cindy likes ladies? (Jenna Jameson)

Editorials:
* Tatler (UK) 07/2005
* Vogue (UK) 02/2005
* Playboy 10/1998
* Playboy 07/1988
* Vogue (UK) 05/1987

Candids:
* Heal the Bay & Families Matter, June/2005
* Topless paparazzi pics

links: | cindyplanet | simplythebest | cc @ pb |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home